University of Edinburgh
Located in one of Europe's most beautiful cities, the University of Edinburgh is one of the world's premier academic institutions.
A range of course options are available to you, including the arts, humanities, social sciences, science and engineering, languages, divinity studies, education, law, medicine and veterinary medicine, and music, taught by Edinburgh's expert faculty. Additional support is available through the Arcadia Edinburgh Center, which is located directly on campus.
Cornerstone Course, Cross Cultural Travel Writing: Explore the history of this unique genre of writing in Scotland as well as the work of Scottish writers abroad. As part of your study, you'll create a travel blog and a final reflective presentation. Discover Scotland and the world through your own creative impressions and those of others! (This course includes a weekend excursion.)
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.